by 김운혁 posted Jun 11, 2015 Likes 0 Replies 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Brothers and Sisters.

we are truly nearing to the end of the times.

Now is the time to double check our beliefs based on the bible very carefully. because shaking is coming upon God's people.

if you do not know what you believe based on the bible, you will be shaken and can be lost.

I would like to encourage everybody to buy greek bible and hebrew bible and concordance ASAP and begin your bible study very seriously.

Stay away from worldly entertainment. because how we manage our time today will decide our eternal destiny.

if you would, please begin with Matthew 12:40.

SDA have been teaching Jesus died on Friday in 31 A.D

But Passover was on Monday in 31 A.D

This is the Biggest problem in this last days.

This is Contradiction SDA has for over 152 years since the church founding.

I am really serious.

I went to the general conference in silver spring MD, many times and appealed to the church leaders.

since I am korean, I visited my country and submitted this agenda to Union of SDA in south korea.

but......... they are not listening to me.

dear brothers and sisters.

we need to wake up our church leaders. We all need to double check why 31 A.D crucifixion theory came into our church doctrine book. 31 A.D is Monday Passover Year. this is FACT.

would you say " What??????" "REALLY?????"

"YES really."

we are all sleeping and drunk by the wine of Babylon.

Brothers and Sisters, I am begging you!! please wake up your local church leaders. This is Shame of SDA.

Let me tell you one more time.

"Jesus died on Wednesday in 30 A.D and resurrected on sunday" This is not one of the thoery. This is True FACT.

if we do not know about 1st coming of Jesus well, it will be impossible to know 2nd coming of Jesus, either.

Wake Up Everybody. Jesus is Near.

if you do not speak up, God will raise up the stones and make them shout.

please be ACTIVE.

Articles