"Need a church for American speaking Korean people"

by 다살자 2 posted Aug 10, 2012 Likes 0 Replies 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

(My American speaking is not good enough, please accept this before read.)

I am fully acknowledge that my American speaking is not sufficient to render making others understanding of my real intentions.

But I have no choice to let the group of people who only use American speaking get to know what I am trying to speak.

Korean SDA church in US, as some people expected, shall go with newly coming Koreans continuously.

Also, so called "the first generation of American Korean" shall practice their old passion continuously with newly coming Korean.

The culture gab between first generation  and second generation who raised with American mind is so wide.

Of course, there are many factors that never can be solved out in church because too many difference exist in church.

The one of great differences is the language and culture that follow this language.

Because of this problem, American speaking second Korean generation departing Korean SDA church(i think).

Almost every Korean SDA church has their own "American speaking (so called) youth church that actually not a church but a group.

Another the most important thing is (so called)American speaking youth church is no more youth church because of their ages.

3~40 years old on man and woman, nobody call them youth but adult.

I can not fully to reveal this matters, but my earnest presentation is, we need a church(not a group) for this American speaking our dear second generation.

I do strongly ask to current Korean SDA church to help these our dear second generation to have their own church.

Please, help them to have their own church for making Korean Spirit continue in this great country.

Why 3~40 years old American speaking Korean SDA not trying to have their own community ?

Why not intend to exercise their own knowledges and skills to built their own environment ?

If these group trying to, then many old first generation of American Korean SDA will joyfully help them.

I am surly convinced it !!

I do not, never say that AGAINST current Korean SDA church, also revolution current SDA system, but urging to find out the way for progress.

Arguing and anguish speaking, insist in one way, not trying to listen, all of these ugly things coming from Satan who always suggest negative ideas.

Please, SEE the positive things in 50 percent, not in the 50 percent negative !

We all are in 50 to 50 right and wrong in this world, but we chose the right 50 !

God will help those who help themselves. Bye.

Articles