by 김운혁 posted Aug 27, 2016 Likes 0 Replies 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

재림성도 여러분, 

오늘 페북에서 어떤 형제와 대화를 나누던 중 화잇 여사가"경외서"에 대해 언급한 부분이 있어 잠시 소개 드릴까 합니다. 

화잇 여사는 경외서가 감추어진 책이며 말세에 지혜로운 자들은 그 내용을 이해하게 될것이다 라고 기록 하고 있습니다. 

여러분의 견해를 여기서 함께 나눠 주시면 좋겠습니다. 

다음 내용은 화잇 여사가 언급한 경외서에 대한 원문 내용 입니다. 

All, all who keep the commandments of God, will enter in through the gates into the city and have right to the tree of life and ever be in the presence of that lovely Jesus whose countenance shines brighter than the sun at noon day. I then saw the word of God pure and unadulterated, and that we must answer for the way we received the truth proclaimed from that word. I saw that it had been a hammer to break theflinty heart in pieces, and a fire to consume the dross and tin, that the heart might be pure and holy. I saw that the Apocrypha was the hidden book, and that the wise of these last days should understand it. I saw that the Bible was thestandard book, that will judge us at the last day. I saw that heaven would be cheap enough, and that nothing was too dear to sacrifice for Jesus, and that we must give all to enterthe kingdom.”—Manuscript 4, 1850, (A copy of E. G. White’s vision which she had at Oswego, N.Y.)On several occasions reference is made to the Apocrypha in articles in the Review and Herald. These are of interest, and copy of the materials is attached{15MR 66.5}

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10